Virginia Beach Roofing & Siding
Virginia Beach Roofing & Siding
About Us & Our Services
As a home or business owner, your roofing and siding are integral parts of your structure. Your roofing and siding keep the inside of your home safe and secure while also adding to the aesthetic appeal. Whether you encounter a problem and you need repairs, or you are looking to upgrade your structure, it’s vital to work with a team that can provide you with the services and care you need throughout the entire process. With Virginia Beach Roofing & Siding on your side, you get top-of-the-line care backed by extensive experience.
We care about the community around us, and we work hard to help our customers get the results they need when they need them most. We offer a wide range of services because we know how essential it is to have sturdy and reliable roofing and siding. It’s our goal to ensure your complete satisfaction throughout the entire process, including our commitment, which includes:
- Care and respect every step of the way: We want you to know that we respect you and your home or business. As such, we’ll always work to ensure you are aware of everything we are doing. We’ll explain your options and let you make an educated decision to give you the best experience possible.
- Transparency and honesty: Everything we do is with you in mind. We offer transparency and honest services so you can choose what works best for you. We offer fair and honest pricing, so you know exactly what to expect every step of the way. You’ll have access to our team to ask questions about the process and get timelines that suit your needs.
- Excellence and satisfaction in everything we do: At the end of the day, it’s our top priority to ensure you are completely satisfied with everything we do. We want your roof and siding to last for many years to come. Because of this, we put your satisfaction first and don’t stop working until you are completely happy with the job we perform and how your home or business looks.
If you need roofing or siding services in Virginia Beach, we’re here to help! Below, you’ll learn all about our services and how we can help you.
Unfortunately, over the years, your home or business can experience wear and tear. Natural disasters can occur and cause significant damage to your roof. Or in some cases, you want to increase the overall value of your home, and making repairs will do just that. If that’s the case, you need to consider our roof repair services. Repairs are often necessary when you experience the following issues:
- Holes or gaps within your roofing materials
- Shedding shingles
- Small leaks
- Trees falling on your roof
- Degrading materials
If a majority of your roof is intact, repairs may be the best option. You can repair the few spots on your home or business that need to be fixed. You won’t have to worry about the rest of the roof and can focus solely on the areas that need improvements.
In some situations, repairs just simply are not enough. You may have a significantly older roof and more problems than you can count. In these situations, you may be more inclined to replace your roof completely. Of course, this can be a scary undertaking, especially when you’re unsure what option is best for you. However, there are a few very specific things to consider to determine if it’s best to repair or replace your roofing. Here are a few of the things you should consider:
- Roof age: Let’s be clear, roofs are only expected to last for so long. As your roof increases in age, it can encounter a significant number of problems. If your roof is older than 15 years or so, it may be in your best interest to replace your entire roof.
- The extent of the damages: The more damage your roof sustains, the more likely it is to impact multiple areas. If your roof has damages that extend past a small area, it may be best to replace your roof, especially if you don’t know how much of the roof has been damaged.
- How often you are repairing your roof: The more you encounter problems, the more you may need repairs. Over time, the extensive number of repairs can cost you a lot of money. Instead of paying time after time for repairing your roof, you may want to consider replacing it with a brand new roof to keep your home or business as safe as possible.
There are several factors to think about as you go through the process of deciding whether to repair or replace your roof. Keep in mind, though, replacing your roof can significantly increase the value as you add newer materials that are more durable and last longer.
For your business, there are few things as important as your roof. After all, your roof will protect many other aspects of your commercial building, including the overall structure, from water damage and other potential natural disasters. If you own a business, it’s crucial to protect your structure as much as possible. No matter what problem you have with your roofing, our team can help you understand your options. Here are some of the services we offer for commercial roofing:
- Commercial roofing repair: We know that commercial businesses have roofing on a larger scale. If your building has a large roof, but only a small section needs repair, this is a great option to get everything fixed quickly. Your business requires immediate care, so the moment you encounter an issue, call us for repairs, and we’ll work to get them done as soon as possible.
- Commercial roofing replacement: Despite the size of your commercial business, it’s crucial to have an experienced team to perform roof replacements when necessary. There may be significant problems you can encounter, including wear and tear, that require you to replace your entire roof. We’ll provide you the care and excellent service you need to get this done quickly with minimal interruption to you and your business.
- Commercial roofing inspection: If you suspect that you have a problem but are unsure, you can hire us to perform a professional roofing inspection. We’ll take a look at the roof of your business to determine if you have any problems and provide you with the right fix to ensure you’re getting the services you need.
If you have a potential problem with your home or business roof, or you intend to sell your structure, it may be time to get an inspection. Getting an inspection can help you identify a wide range of problems that you may experience to determine what services you need. Inspections can help you find holes in your roofing, determine if you need a full roofing replacement and more.
Getting a roof inspection is essential in many aspects, especially if you are selling your home. A roof inspection is often part of the process to determine if something needs to be fixed prior to the completion of the transaction.
The siding on your home or business can be essential. Not only is it part of your home that requires significant care, but it can provide your home or business with an aesthetic appeal and increase the overall value. When it comes to your siding, we can provide you with a number of different services, including the following:
- Siding repair: If your siding is starting to wear down and become a problem, we can perform repairs that allow you to fix minor issues. Damaged siding is not only unsightly to look at. It can create other problems.
- Siding replacement: When you have significant problems impacting your siding, you may need to replace it completely. Over the years, you can encounter significant problems, and replacement is often less expensive than the numerous repairs you’ll have to make over the years.
- Siding installation: If you are performing construction on a new home or building, you may require initial installation. We can provide installation of your siding to ensure a beautiful look done right to maximize your home or business’s value.
Your roofing and siding are essential, so getting a team to help you with repairs, replacement, installation, and inspection is vital for long-term durability.
At Virginia Beach Roofing & Siding, we have the knowledge, resources, and experience necessary to help you through the entire process. From the moment you call us, we’ll be there to help you make decisions that fit your needs best and provide you with the most effective services possible. We have been trusted by the community for years, going above and beyond to make satisfaction the top priority. When you put your trust in us, you get the care and attention to detail necessary to ensure your home or business is in the best shape possible.
Contact our team today to discuss your needs and learn how we may be able to help you!